30. Ashanti, "Foolish" (2002)
Ohhh, Ashanti, where did you go?
The gelled down sideburns, the smooth voice, and the songs that marked the first time we felt fearless, vulnerable, and sexy all at once.
That's exactly what "Foolish" and Ashanti represented.
The lyrics told the story of a girl admitting be foolishly in love.
These were our golden years when we learned wrong from right in so many different aspects of life.
So this song taught us what love can do to you.
We didn't want to be foolish with Mike, but we would stay anyway, huh, ladies?
- What to Talk about when Texting
- 8 Singers Who Shouldn't Act ...
- 7 Foolish Things You Shouldn't do with Your Credit Card ...
- Hottest Bond Girls
- Halloween 👻 Love Songs 🎧 for Those Who Didn't Think 💭 It Was Possible 🤔 ...
- The Most Romantic Songs 🎧 to Express Your Love 💘 to Your Special Someone 💑👭👨❤️💋👨 ...